Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cards for Kids Class


I was recently hired by FCPS to conduct a stamping class for 30 kids in grades K-6. Talk about a variety of skill level!! Plus, I had boys and girls. After discussing ideas with some of my stamp campers and showing what I had planned I thought I was set. I sat down to cut everything and make my prototypes and low and behold, I discovered that I couldn't locate my favorite monkey set :( So, back to the drawing board and my monkey card turned into this bug card. The good news is that it was a huge success. The bad news (or maybe it's good news too?) is that they want me back to teach another class. (The bad news is that I really don't have a lot of time in the upcoming months, so I don't know if it will happen or have to be post-poned to the Fall. Anyhow, this card uses the adorable SU set Bugs and Kisses :)

We also did a valentines card and mini-project which I will show you in my next posts :)

No comments: