Friday, February 1, 2013

LOVE BLOCKS

Been super busy these past weeks teaching tons of classes plus prepping classes (not to mention life in general), plus my blog stopped allowing me to post pictures, so I don't know what was up with that. At first I thought it might be a quota thing, but it just magically fixed itself, so it must have been a blogspot thing.  The suckiest news of all is that my gallery site decided to shut down after it merged with another company and so 10+ years of pictures/projects are no longer available free online.  Thankfully I was able to save the pictures until I figure out what to do about it (I lost all the data/info posted with them from the website but at least have the picture files)...still weighing my options there.

So, onto other things....here is a recent kids class project I did called LOVE blocks.  I think the name speaks for itself.  Mine are the red ones.  My DD really wanted some pink ones so she did hers in that lovely shade.  I really like both sets and love how they can make a mantle or window sill or even a locker festive for Valentine's Day.  The kids loved painting and the parents went crazy for them too....yay!

No comments: