Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Goals...update - January's Christmas cards!


Just a quick update, I completed my January cardmaking goal of making 10 Christmas cards a month by October 2012. Woohoo! Oh! I made 14 of them too, so I am ahead right? - LOL. Not too sure I am feeling the simplicity of them, but sometimes simple is better - right?? (At least that is what I am telling myself!) HA!

I saw a similar design online to this. For mine, I changed it up and added a red mat and left the edges blank (no extra fro-frou edging/embossing.) It's kinda hard to tell in the scan, but I put diamond stickles on the roof tops to give the effect of glistening snow.

I should have a date set for January's stamp camp in the next day or so. I am looking towards the end of the month as I will still need time to prepare! Hope you get some stamping/crafting time in this weekend!

No comments: