Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Cards








Today was the last day of school and I was there pretty much there, the whole day helping out with the Holiday parties etc. For one of the parties, I was in charge of the activities and I needed to come up with some craft ideas for the kids. I came up with having the kids make 4 holiday cards of their choice. I used some special holiday images that I printed and they cut them out and matted them to c/s, then they added decorative strips or whatever they liked. I was going for the more simplistic approach with the cards since we didn't have a lot of time. Here are my quick samples to give you an idea. The kids then donated some of their card creations to a local nursing home and could take home the rest if they liked and use them or save them. They were a big hit!

No comments: