Monday, December 8, 2008

Sympathy Cards





One of my SIL's just recently requested I make her some cards for her Christmas gift, so I need to get that started ASAP...not to mention finish Christmas shopping, go out and chop down our tree, put up the tree, put up decorations, yada, yada, yada. I am sooooooo behind schedule on everything it isn't even funny. We lost about a week here when we all got ill & DH is still not 100% :(

Anyhow, back to the cards I need to do...now you would think that I could/would just go down and start pulling stuff that I have already done through my YEARS of cardmaking. Nope, not gonna do that. (LOOOONG STORY!!) Believe it or not, I am thinking that I will most likely use my Cuttlebug so I can whip out a nice variety and hopefully quickly too. I figure if I can get 4 cards done each day, I will have 20 on Friday. Here are my 2 sympathy versions I did tonight featuring the retired SU set Terrific Tulips. It is one of my "oldies but goodies" set that I will NEVER get rid of. It is absolutely perfect for so many different occasions. (In fact, you just might see me use it on MORE cards later this week for my SIL!)

No comments: