Saturday, December 10, 2011

Vendor Craft Fair - was a success!!

Thanks to everyone that stopped by the craft fair for moral support and BIG thank you to Susan, Lori, and Karen for working my booth with me and keeping me company. I hope you had as much fun as I did and I couldn't have done it without you!

I know you are dying to know the verdict...drumroll........it was a very nice success for me and I am thrilled. I sold out of my Halo's (which is what I wanted to do!!) The Halo's and spirit wands were the biggest hit of the night, the 2nd biggest hit was definitely the snowman and angel bars. I still have some of those left along with several other items which will be going in my etsy shop for sale and/or elsewhere for sale. If you see something that I have posted over the last month or two for sale and want to purchse, just let me know!

No comments: