Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Call - Stamp Camp is Friday!

LAST CALL - I NEED YOUR RSVP ASAP IF YOU ARE COMING!
December's stamp camp is set for 12/16 at 6:30.

The cards will include an assortment of various themed ones. (I haven't designed anything yet as I have had ZERO spare time.) These cards will most likely be "CAS" cards....which stands for CLEAN AND SIMPLE.


If unable to make it but you want a stamp camp "kit" to assemble the cards and do your own coloring at home etc. just let me know - the cost is $20 if you pick it up at my house and remember kit supplies are limited!! (If not local, the cost is $20 + shipping)


DETAILS:
Date: 12/16/2011
Time: 6:30pm (The cards should NOT take a long time to do. I am aiming for this stamp camp to be NO MORE than 2-3 hours total including chat time and snacking on food!)
Place: Julie's house (if new, email me for the addy!)
Cost: $20
How many Cards: We will make 10 cards total (2 each of 5 designs).
RSVP to reserve your spot today!
Light food and drinks will be provided :)
Posted by Julie at 3:32 AM 0 comments

No comments: