Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas/Holiday Cards


I have received a few requests to post my various holiday cards that I am sending out this year. That's actually tough to do...I have over 20 different cards that are going out to over 100+ people and I neglected to scan all of them since I did most of them back in the Spring of 2009...ooops! The good news is that some of them have been posted over the last year on my webshots site. (Speaking of which...here's the website... http://community.webshots.com/user/su70928 )

The webshots site has got more projects/cards on it than my blog since it is older and has archives AND I can group things together better. Check it out if you are looking for some inspiration!

This Snow Lady is one that I don't think made it up on my blog yet and is one of my favs.

No comments: