Saturday, December 12, 2009

Monogram Initial Note Card Sets



I have to make several monogram note card sets for various teachers, staff, office assistants and RE instructors. I decided to go to my old favorite layout for monogram note cards and mass create them. Tonight I got done with the first round. I plan to make several color schemes using various designer papers so each person has a few different colors. This is my "brown and pink" set and I chose the accent colors of the card stock based upon what was in the designer paper. I love the designer paper because it is loaded with sparkly glitter accents on top of the designs (which is very hard to see in the photo.) It is much prettier in real life. Since my note cards are very casual, I decided to do the first letter of their first name as the monogram instead of their last name. (If I had a more elegant design, I would have used last name.) Anyhow, I will post 'em as I get them done...hopefully a batch a night over the next couple of nights.

No comments: