Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank you gift



I was told (at the last minute of course) that Thursday (today!) is one of the "student teachers" last day with my child's class. So, I quickly put together some initial/monogram notecards Wed. night. I needed to do something fast as it was already after 11pm when I got started and I was exhausted. This was a great design that went together really fast. The alphabet is Stampin' Up's "Lovely Letters" and it is AWESOME for any kind of notecards. Love love love it :) If you are looking for a nice alphabet, this is definitely a good one to get!

Here are the rest of the details -
Decorative Paper was from my stash - no name
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla, SU Rose Red, DCWV Pearlescent Green
Ink: Rose Red
Accesories: Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch. 1 3/8 circle punch

No comments: