Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goody Goody Gumdrops



Stamps: Goody-Goody Gumdrops
Card Stock Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose
Designer Series Paper Sweet Always
Inks: Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip & Many Marvelous Markers
Accessories: Thread Linen, Punch Scallop Square, Stampin Dimensionals



Hey everyone - Sorry for the lapse in posts. I have been swamped this week with tons of stuff. I am headed out of town Friday am for a "girls" weekend at the beach of scrapbooking/stamping with friends. I can't remember the last time I did this, so it must have been way too long ago! Anyhow, before I would allow myself to start to even think about it, I told myself that I had to have everything ready for my kids class at the local school AND my stamp camp on 3/27. I got them both done - woo hoo! Now I just have to figure out what I want to work on for the weekend (most likely coloring a TON of images) and maybe getting some Christmas cards done. I want to travel as light as possible (and for me that is very tough.) I am also taking a couple books to relax with.

Anyhow, so here is a cute "springy baby" type card to give you some ideas. It's a basic layout, that can easily be replicated with any image and color scheme and made into numerous types of cards for various occasions. Card credit to Leslie S.

Enjoy!

No comments: