Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spooky Spider Snack Jar using Decor Elements




I told myself I wasn't going to get hooked on these and I promised my DH too, but alas...they are just SO DANG EASY TO USE!!

I did this in less than 3 minutes (and that included cleaning the glass jar!)

Simply apply the Stampin' Up! Decor elements to a glass jar of choice and Viola! you have an incredible gift to give (or keep for yourself!)

It looked pretty bare with just that little bit of candy on the bottom of the jar (which is hard to see from the angle I took the photo), so I threw in the popcorn balls and it added a nice splash of color for the photo. The jar is from Michael's and they have a TON of them in different shapes/sizes. This one is the "Terrarium" and it comes with the lid. The spooky spider image is the smallest one (size small) in black.

So, what are you going to make now?

Don't forget, you can order ONLINE from me at anytime simply by going to my SU website at: www.juliesaylor.stampinup.net and clicking on the SHOP NOW button on the top right corner.

1 comment:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Very cute Julie! They really are easy to use and look great too!