Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ribbon Shares

I have had several of my long distance customers inquire about product shares recently and I am proud to announce that I will start offering them - woo hoo for you!! This is a GREAT way to sample a variety of SU products in smaller quantities without breaking your bank account.

Since I love, love, love ribbon, I think it is appropriate that my first set of shares will be Stampin' Up! Ribbon!! You can view the various SU ribbons on pages 186 & 187 of the current catalog.


1/4" Grograin Share #1
You receive 2 yards of each color: Whisper White, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Sage Shadow, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Real Red, and Bashful Blue. (Orders taken through November 15).

Cost: $10.50 which includes shipping to any U.S. address.

*************************************

1/4" Grograin Share #2
You receive 2 yards of each color: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Eggplant Envy, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, and Mellow Moss. (Orders taken through November 15).

Cost: $10.50 which includes shipping to any U.S. address.

*************************************

Taffeta Ribbon Share
You receive 2 yards of each color: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Basic Gray, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red. (Orders taken through November 15).

Cost: $16.00 which includes shipping to any U.S. address.

*************************************

5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Share:
You receive 2 yards of each color: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Tangerine Tango.

(Orders taken through November 15).

Cost: $11.50 which includes shipping to any U.S. address.

*************************************

Prepayment is required and spaces are limited. If you are interested, please email me to reserve your spot. Credit cards (MC, VISA, Discover) are accepted as well as check and Cash if you are local. Any questions let me know. If there is another product that you would like a share offered, let me know and I will add it to my list for the future!

No comments: