Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



I was running short on time the whole month of October and was only able to make a few Halloween cards this week. Anyhow, here's what I was able to come up with on short notice. The image is from one of my graphics programs and then I accented it with sponging SU ink and adding stickles glitter glue. I added the sentiment on the sign too. The ribbon is some I received in a large ribbon buy a few years ago - perfect Halloween colors. The Bat punch is from Martha's line at Michael's (you may be lucky and find it on clearance now that Halloween is over!) All Cardstock is SU (eggplant, old olive, only orange). Have I mentioned how much I LOVE SU cardstock? It's pretty cool knowing that I can walk into my basement and I will have a color that coordinates perfectly with any project I am working on! (As for actually FINDING it in my basement....well THAT is another story!!) ;)

No comments: