Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stipple Butterfly



I didn't get time to stamp anything that I am ready to share yet, due to the fact that I am preparing for a HUGE swap with my fellow SU Demo's. So, these are 2 cards that I pulled from my very early days of SU. I think that they are at least 5 years old (hence the simplicity of them), but then again, sometimes simple is better. Plus, I love the look of that butterfly. In fact I love it so much, I still have that stamp set in my stash!

The stamp is long retired by SU, it is called Stipple Butterfly.

For both of the cards, it looks like I did some very light watercoloring. Probably using either a paintbrush or the aquapainter and pulling the ink color from the ink that has "pooled" in the top of the lid after "smooshing" the lid onto the pad.

1 comment:

1avatar38 said...

i really like that post.