Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've got the NEW SU catalog!!! Have you got yours?


That's right...I just got my shipment of the new SU catalogs....have you got yours??? Right now, through AUGUST 20th I am running 2 specials...

1) purchase $25 in catalog merchandise (either out of the retiring catalog which is valid through August 10th at 5pm and while supplies last) OR out of this brand NEW catalog which starts August 11th and you will get the catalog for only $5.00

2) purchase $50 in catalog merchandise (either out of the retiring catalog which is valid through August 10th at 5pm and while supplies last) OR out of this brand NEW catalog which starts August 11th and you will get the catalog for FREE!

SU has a TON of brand new products including punches, stamps, accessories, paper and cardstock and kits. You won't believe all the cool new items!! Contact me today to reserve your new SU Catalog!!

No comments: