Friday, June 13, 2008

Teacher Thank you gifts



These are the cards that I made multiple sets of for my kids teacher's to close out the school year. I also made a class album (in triplicate) for my daughter's Kindergarten teachers. (The reason it is in triplicate is because when I showed my daughter what I had started, she wanted one too!) I won't put pictures of the album up on my blog due to the kids pictures/names, but if you want to check it out, just ask to view it at one of my stamp camps! It was VERY simple and used a ton of clip art, quotes and a smidgen of stamping.

Anyhow, back to the thank you notes, I stuck with the same design and chose coordinating color schemes and added glitter glue to the roses for the sparkle. The note cards are actually blank store-bought sets by Martha Stewart. I loved the fact that they have a bit of a sheen to the border of them and are smaller than the standard size card. I picked most of the colors of the flowers by utilizing my color wheel and the "dynamic duo" area in the center. It is fantastic!

Here's the recipe:
Note cards: Martha Stewart
Sets: Roses in Winter, Warmest Regards
Ink: Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava, Apricot Appeal, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst

1 comment:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Those are very nice!!!