Friday, June 27, 2008

Cards from Kits




This past Christmas I received one of those "all in 1 card kits". You know the kind...there are prefolded cards, envies, some embellishments, stickers etc. Well, I noticed that my bag of cards that I pull from was running low on birthday cards so I figured I would crack open the kit and create some quick cards. All told, it took me longer to find a punch or two and locate some extra ribbon than it did to make these cards - LOL. I grabbed my box of scraps (which included several images ready to use) and made only a couple of mats and kept everything very basic, just accenting with sponging and glitter on some images. Some of the sentiments came with the card kit and a few were stamped. I had the cards done in less than 1 1/2 hours. It was simple and fast. Enjoy and hope it inspires you!

1 comment:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Wow those are all just wonderful!