Thursday, October 13, 2011

BAT CONE TREAT BOX - CLASS FRIDAY TONIGHT!

Bat Cone Box Class
Due to popular demand “BAT CONE TREAT BOX” classes are being offered at the following dates/times:

FRIDAY 10/14 at 7:00pm

Details:
Each bat that you want to make will cost $5.00
You MUST reserve your date/time AND the number of bats you want to make so I can have materials prepared. Simply email me to let me know what date and how many bats etc.
It should not take more than hour for 1-2 bats (although your bat will probably still need to dry from the glitter you apply!)
Location: Julie's House

Items to bring: NOTHING – unless you want a special pair of scissors or special adhesive etc. I will have everything here for you.

If you can’t make either of the above times but REALLY want to make some bat boxes, let me know and I will see if I have another day/time available for you!

To see a picture, just check out the "older posts" located on my blog and I posted it on 9/21/11.

No comments: