Sunday, May 15, 2011

Super Busy now...

Sorry I haven't posted too much...been running around super crazy these last few weeks, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...here are just a few of the things taking up my time lately...

Friday night 5/20 at Dranesville Elementary School is the Silent Auction Raffle. We have over $16,000 in merchandise, experiences, events/gift cards/gift certificates - you name it - up for bid! This doesn't even include the Teacher Outings or the Classroom projects. This is going to be HUGE! All are invited. If you need more info, email me me.

Then, over the weekend it's onto 1 of 6 birthday parties that my DD has been invited to this month! The following weekend is her own bday party and it's Memorial Day weekend, (I am so thankful we get Monday off just so I can sleep!)

Then, it's full steam ahead to June to get my oldest through the last of his "promotional" events at the elementary school and his 6th grade carnival. Fun Fun Fun stuff ahead!

No comments: