Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Stamp Camp 10/29


Hey Everyone -
I have been incredibly busy this month. The big Dani's Duds consignment sale is this weekend (well it actually starts Thurs. night for Volunteers, Friday night for Consignors and then Sat/Sun it's open to the public.) Anyhow, I have made tremendous progress on getting stuff out of the house, storage, garage etc. It's been either bagged/tagged for consigning or donated. (CAN I JUST SAY WHAT AN AWESOME FEELING IT IS??) So, anyhow, that's had me occupied the last 2 weeks or so.

I had a chance to compare schedules and the October stamp camp will be on 10/29. I am going to attempt to focus it on Thanksgiving/Harvest and Winter Holiday cards. I will let you know as it gets closer if I was able to do that ;)

Details are still the same as normal:

Date: 10/29/2010
Time: 6:30pm
Place: Julie's house (email me for addy if you are new!)
Cost: $20
How many Cards: We will make 10 cards total (2 each of 5 designs).
RSVP: By 10/25

Important things to know: All supplies are provided except adhesive.
Monthly stamp camps are for adults. (Please contact me if interested in classes for kids!) Bring your own adhesive of choice. Drinks and light snacks provided too. I have stations set up with a full color sample and instructions so you can stamp & assemble the cards. You go at your own pace and there is someone available to help you if you have question along the way

No comments: