Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Yesterday was DD's 1st Holy Communion and it was beautiful. We had family, friends and my children's Godparents at the ceremony which made it all the more special. From that we went to the reception held in the parish hall and DD had her photos done and I can't wait to see them. It was homeward bound at that point with my hubby then having to drive to Hagerstown, MD to get a special "paint sprayer" for the house. Then we all met in the evening for a celebratory dinner at the local Chinese Buffet.

Today they are taking me out to an early lunch and then hubby is going to try to work on painting the garage doors (if the winds aren't too bad.) I need to run to the mall (gotta use that "free" money from JC Penney's!) and DD needs to deliver some of the crafts we did at her bday party to the girls. (They painted plates and wove ribbon through them. I had to finish them off with a sealant on them and add a picture in the middle. The plan had been to put a group picture in the middle but the group picture was too wide and didn't look correct, so I put a picture of each girl with DD in the center. The photo can easily be removed and the girls can add another picture so it works well.

No comments: