Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gifts - Round 4





The kids had TEACHER APPRECIATION for their respective teachers last week. Each day was a different theme for the day. On Monday, they brought in a vase with fresh flowers - sorry - no pictures of those!

Tuesday was the day for "edible treats" for the teachers. I gave the suggestont to parents the choice of "fresh fruit" or any "edible treat". This is what I came up with. It's a cute plastic see through "paint can", complete with its very own "washer" to open or "POP" the lid off. The can lid is a metallic blue color. I cut out a scallop and just wrote a quick note to the teacher and stuck it on top....(it is not meant to be part of the package, so that's why it doesn't color coordinate.) It also mentions to the teacher to "save the empty can" since she will need it for Friday's treats.

Then, I filled the tin with a special bag of "thank you" Hershey Kisses, a special bag of gourmet M&M's that are a marbled blue metallic color, and finally some mint reception sticks wrapped in silver. I tried to stay with the blue/silver theme for the treats. I then quickly used my cuttlebug and SU Sizzix Dies to cut out some flowers and stuck them on the can/container. I also tied on some ribbons to the metal handle. SUPER SIMPLE & QUICK.

No comments: