Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cards from Scraps





After being gone from the house all day today doing some family things, I got 2 hours to myself from 7-9pm while everyone else was occupied. I SHOULD have been working on prepping stuff for my Kids class coming up this week, but noooooo, I wanted to do something else.

So, I decided to grab 1 of my many box of scraps (cause I am a packrat as you all know and have a hard time getting rid of anything). So, I got the box and decided to make some cards out of it. These were the end result. Just about all of the stamped pieces/parts were leftovers or "do overs" from various other projects. I had a bunch of ribbon pieces, decorative paper pieces and some embellishments at the tips of my fingers. All of these stamps are a hodgepodge collection from various companies and I am sure that all of them are LONG retired...except the Valentine's Day sentiment (which is by Stampin' Up!).

Anyhow, there isn't anything too creative in the mix here...just basic cards, but at least I used up some of my scraps. I will post the rest on Sunday. I really want to keep trying to use up some of my scraps and older stuff (you know like stickers from 10-15 years ago) LOL. We will see what happens :)

No comments: