Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Canine Capers


Last night I finished the cards that the kids are making at my "kids class" on Thursday. I usually don't wait until the last minute, but I think that this time because I knew the sets and general layout/theme that I was doing I figured it wouldn't take much time. Thankfully it didn't.

The theme for the class on Thursday is "Animals", so we are doing a card with Dogs, one with Cats and then a Valentine card that has a dog on it. I showed them to a couple of neighborhood kids and got the seal of approval, so hopefully they are a hit.

SU Set: Canine Capers (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: variety of colors
C/S: White, Burgandy
Decorative Paper: from a large pad of 12x12 (gotta love that stuff!)
Ribbon: White w/ black dots (couldn't locate my paw print ribbon)

No comments: