Thursday, November 13, 2008

Project from my Kids Class



WOW. Can we say EXHAUSTED? I had my kids class at the local school yesterday and had 10 kids participating from 1st - 6th grade. I am beat!! This altered candle and dish was the project and it was amazing to see how each child changed it up and did their own thing with it. I let them choose between about 25 different pieces of decorative patterned paper as well as 8 colors of coordinating ribbon for each pattern and the end result was that no two were alike. I don't even think I remember seeing any 2 people choose the same patterned paper!! We also did 2 Fall/Thanksgiving cards and those will be posted in the next couple of days. (The same designs will most likely also be used for my Thanksgiving card.)

Hope everyone has started on their holiday shopping...I saw a blurb today on a blog that said 41 shopping days until Christmas!! ACK!

No comments: