Thursday, May 1, 2008

Busy Busy Busy





Things here have been so busy lately, it is crazy. Can you believe it is already May 1st? Only 1 1/2 months until the school year is out. (Better get started on those teacher gifts everyone!) I happened to look ahead on my calendar and realized that Saturday is the last CCD class for my son, so I whipped up some note cards for his teacher as a Thank you gift. These went together super fast and as you can see I followed the same basic layout/card sketch design. I used decorative paper up top, coordinating ribbon across the seam and coordinated mat for the focal point image and basic sentiment in black ink on bottom 1/2 of the white card. If you need to get a bunch of cards done fast - this is a great card sketch to use.

2 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Julie these cards are gorgeous! WoW!!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Julie your cards are beautiful!
Love, Mom