Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stamping with Kids


For those of you that weren't aware, I teach monthly stamping classes to kids after school. April was my last class for the '07-'08 school year, so I had them make a set of matching notecards, a single card plus a coordinated mug. My thought was that they can use the gifts either for Mother's Day or as a thank you for 1 of their Teachers or Coaches. On occasion, some of my students can't make the class at the last minute (illness or schedule conflict etc.) This is one of the make-up mugs/cards that a sibling did. She chose a different floral set and color scheme so that her sister is giving 1 mug to their Grandma and she can give the other mug to her Mom.

Stamps: Watercolor Garden II
Ink: Rose Red, Rose Romance, Mellow Moss, Basic Black
C/S: Vanilla, Rose Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Wrought Iron Corner Punch, Non SU ribbon

1 comment:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Very prettt Julie and what a great idea!