Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Winter Themed Holiday Thank you Card


I know Spring is here...but I just wanted to share with you my official "thank you" notes for this past winter season. They were a snap to make with my friendly cuttlebug machine and I whipped out a stack super fast back in December! On a select few (including this sample) I even went the extra step to really make them sparkle, by adding stickles to the cuttlebugged piece of c/s. This design is so universal that these cards could be used as birthday, thank you, Christmas, New Year, Get Well, Thinking of you etc. just by changing the sentiment. Enjoy!

Recipe
Stamps: SU Merry & Bright
Sentiment: Computer generated
C/S: Bashful Blue, White
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Bashful Blue
Accessories: SU Oval Punches, Stickles Glitter Glue, Marvy Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, Blue Ribbon, Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing folder

No comments: