Sunday, March 24, 2013

Confirmation Thank you notes

Thanks for all the well wishes with BT's Confirmation.  (Pix are in my facebook album.)
It was  a wonderful ceremony and all the kids and their sponsors did great.  Both of his Godparents were there and his VA Grandma was his sponsor so it was all the more special.  We are so proud of him for getting through all of the requirements and passing the tests....(I know I would have had to have gone back to class myself in order to pass them!)  .

I got a little mojo back and had an extra 1/2 hour today in between laundry and trying to get things ready for the big consignment sale coming up in April.  So, I made these quickie thank you notes for BT to send out. 

The cross and the sentiment are both "popped up" with foam tape.  Colors used were Stampin' Up's taken with teal and Stampin' Up! Confetti Cream (both cardstocks are now retired) to go beautifully with the swirled decorative paper.  (BT didn't really like the confetti cream and kept saying that the c/s looked defective with all the "stuff" in it...he knew it was just the "natural" look with the threads etc. of the c/s but just didn't like it.  I did though and since I was making the cards, I won ;)

 

No comments: