Monday, October 22, 2012

Craft Time - Halloween Wreath

I made this a couple of weeks ago while watching an episode of Castle on our DVR from last season!
It took less than an hour and was a cinch to make :)

Cut tulle to desired length, double knot onto your foam wreath form (or in the case an old pool noodle cut down to size and then duct taped together!)  Gotta love recycling stuff!!
Tie a hanging ribbon onto it to slip onto the wreath hook and viola - instant holiday decor!

I may kick it up a notch or two by adding some halloween "picks" to it or the word BOO in halloween colors...depends what I find in my stash or out on my next trip to Michael's.
I love the inspiration from fellow crafters on the net/pinterest :)

I even did this as a class for my neighbor....her kids loved making a slightly smaller version of it :)

No comments: