Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Stamp Camp - Friday 8/24

August Stamp Camp is set for Friday, August 24th at 6:30pm.

Ok, so time to get back to stamping and one more stamp camp before the kids start school.  of course  also have to get ready for the Fall Dani's Duds sale....but that's another story....I am still collecting hangers so if you have ANY extra clothes hangers lying around or can stop by your dry cleaner for them I would greatly appreciate it.  I need a couple hundred!!! ;) 

Lot's going on at Stampin' Up! with the new Winter catalog and of course the new YEARLY catalog.  Not sure what the themes of cards will be for the stamp camp, but I will post as I create them to give you a headsup.

Oh and I have a special treat for you all....I brought back some INCREDIBLE candy from See's while we were on vacation in CA.  It is by far the best chocolate/candy.  Seriously.  We will crack open that box at the camp :)

Make sure to RSVP to hold your spot if you can make it!

DETAILS:
Date: 8/24/2012
Time: 6:30pm
Place: Julie's house (if new, email me for the addy!)
Cost: $20
How many Cards: We will make 10 cards total (2 each of 5 designs). Sentiments can be changed on most of the cards if you need more of a certain "type" of card.
RSVP ASAP to reserve your spot today - space is limited.

Important things to know: All supplies are provided except adhesive.
Monthly stamp camps are for adults. (Please contact me if interested in classes for kids!) Bring your own adhesive of choice.
I recommend glue dots AND double sided tape or snail adhesive. Drinks and light snacks provided too.
I have stations set up with a full color sample and instructions so you can stamp & assemble the cards.
You go at your own pace and there is someone available to help you if you have question along the way.
Envelopes are not provided. Take home instructions are available for an additional $1.00

No comments: