Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last Call June Stamp Camp on 6/25


Mark your calendars now - June's stamp camp is on 6/25/10!

The June Stamp Camp will be held on Friday, June 25th. Here are the details:

Date: 6/25/2010
Time: 6:30pm
Place: Julie's house (email me for addy if you are new!)
Cost: $20
How many Cards: We will make 10 cards total (2 each of 5 designs). This weekend I will be working on the designs...not sure what my creativity has in store for me. Just know that, like always you can switch around sentiments and even some stamps if you need to!
RSVP: By 6/21

Important things to know: All supplies are provided except adhesive.
Monthly stamp camps are for adults. Bring your own adhesive of choice. Drinks and light snacks provided too. I have stations set up with a full color sample and instructions so you can stamp & assemble the cards. You go at your own pace and there is someone available to help you if you have question along the way.

Hope to you see here!

No comments: