Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Holy Communion Invitation - Boy


As promised, here's the invite I did for my DS several years ago. A few minor changes from my DD's but the layout is the same etc.

Colors used were Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, White C/S.
Gold embossing Powder. Gold eyelets, white ribbon
Sentiment was done on the computer and punched out and then matted to a solid oval (instead of scalloped oval for DD's). It is also a smaller sized font on the boy invite.


Here's a plug for where I will be this weekend (Non-stamping related)....
http://www.danisduds.com/
I am headed to the CONSIGNORS sale on Friday night and will be shopping bright and early at 1/2 price day on Sunday. I can't wait. I love going to Dani's. It happens only twice a year and I have massive consignments at each sale. I have cleared out a ton of toys, clothes, books, shoes there and I have finally made a significant dent in all of the stuff we have been storing. Woohoo! I have an extra ticket if someone wants it. It will get you in on either SATURDAY or SUNDAY for Free. Just email me and let me know when you can pick it up...first come, first served.

No comments: