Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11/27 Stamp Camp canceled

Hey Everyone - thanks SO MUCH for responding so quickly that you can't make the stamp camp on 11/27. It makes it easier on me to cancel it now than delay since I have heard from the majority of my regulars that they can't make it.

With that said, I honestly know that I CAN'T have a stamp camp in on a Friday night before the New Year...it's pure craziness here and you know I have massive family arriving in December for an extended stay.

If I am able to squeeze a stamp camp together, it would have to be on a weekend and those are busy enough as it is around the holidays for most people. (If you REALLY want to stamp on a weekend drop me an email and I will set something up - even if it is just a few cards/not an actual camp.) From this weekend through mid-December I need to get into "clean up" mode and figure out what to do with everything, but I can always take a break and stamp! I am just so happy I did the bulk of my Christmas cards back in JAN/FEB/MARCH of this year because there is NO WAY I could get them done now!

Anyhow, stay tuned on the blog as I will try to hit your in-boxes every couple of days with appropriate themed cards/projects. I just finished a decorated journal/notebook for a class that I am doing at the local Elem. school Wed. afternoon. Once the layer of sealer dries on it I will get a picture and post it on Wednesday!!

No comments: