Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fun in the sun....

Hey everyone:

Just an FYI, I am on vacation and not as easily reachable. I do have access to a computer to handle any urgent issues, but I honestly don't know how often I will be on it/and don't plan to be answering emails while on vacation.

I wasn't able to get a stamp camp put together for the end of August, (plus a lot of people I chatted with are trying to squeeze in all the last minute beach and pool time so I am concerned that attendance would be low.) The next stamp camp I have will be in September - most likely after school is back in session. The date will be announced later...stay tuned! If I am able to put together anything for early September, you all will be the first to know. I have over 50 incredible swaps to share from my demo only group and need to decide which ones to make first!

As always, you may place any orders while I am gone directly through my Stampin' Up! website at: www.juliesaylor.stampinup.net

Also: Don't forget my anniversary special...the first 6 people to place an order prior to midnight on 8/31 through my website will get a free pack of Stampin Up cardstock OR their choice of any color classic ink pad.

Julie Saylor
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.juliesaylor.stampinup.net

http://www.somanystamps.blogspot.com

http://community.webshots.com/user/su70928-date
Check out my gallery of handmade cards and be sure to click on newest to see the latest additions.

No comments: