Thursday, July 2, 2009

SU New Catalog and Deal of the week!



It's time!! The new 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! catalog is here!! Wooohooo! Be sure to come to my Stamp Camp on 7/10 to get your copy. Through July 30th, 2009 I am offering a FREE CATALOG to anyone that places a $50 order (before s/h/tax) either through my website or with me. If you can't wait until my stamp camp, you can check out the new catalog online at my website: www.juliesaylor.stampinup.net

Now onto the "deal of the week"!!

From July 1-31, Stampin' Up! is offering you a new Deal of the Week every Monday. With the Deal of the Week, you'll get up to 30 percent off a selection of products from the new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog! Be sure to check back on my blog each Monday to see what great deal is up for grabs each week!

The first Deal of the Week is the Scallop Border Punch for $10.99 (reg. $15.95) -- offer ends July 6. Contact me to order at jsaylor@cox.net or place it through my website.

No comments: