Friday, September 26, 2008

Stamp Camp Card #1 Watercolor Garden


My September stamp camp is tonight, so I am queing this post up in the am, but it won't go "live" until about 9:30pm EST (right when my early bird batch of stampers should be finishing up or so).

This card was my creation based off of a card I received in a swap, but I soon realized that I didn't have the set from the swap card. So, I went to my basement and found a nice work-around set that I think works well. I really liked the added dimension the card has with the single popped-up flower on a stampin' dimensional.

Recipe:
Sets: Watercolor Garden, More Great Greetings (Both are retired)
C/S: White, Always Artichoke
Ink: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Brown
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Non-SU Decorative Paper

2 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

LOVE all your Stamp Camp cards!!!

Tammy Dunlap said...

LOVE all your Stamp Camp cards!!!