Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting ready for August's stamp camp

I have been busy stamping the past couple of days....a little here and a little there. I have 5 of the 10 cards done for the stamp camp and you are gonna love them. (NO sneak peaks though!!) I can tell you that I am going to play with some old sets as well as a few brand-spanking new ones that I got with my SU pre-order and you get to use a new SU punch too...you will love it!!

If you haven't already RSVP'd for the camp, be sure to do so ASAP!!
Here are the details
AUGUST STAMP CAMP
Date: Friday, August 8th
Time: 6:30pm
Place: Julie's house - email if you need directions
COST: $20
Theme: A little bit of this and that featuring 10 different cards.
INFO: Various themed cards using different stamping techniques. You are free to use whatever sentiment you wish on the card to "personalize" it for your needs.
Please bring your own preferred adhesive to use. All other supplies provided.
Light Snacks and drinks will be provided.
RSVP: by August 5th to confirm your spot!

No comments: