Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Thank you Notes
















After some of my cards made their way around some parents, I received a custom order for some thank you notes. Since, I still needed to make several thank you notes for our family/friends I combined the two. I kept the same design/layout switching from horizontal to vertical at times and changing out the ribbon, embossing folder, and sentiment occasionally. Enjoy!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and great '08 and is ready for an even better 2009! I want to add a couple of new things to my blog and just hope that I can make them materialize. I already have an online store at ETSY and some people have asked if there is a way to just add a "FOR SALE" section to the blog...I will look into that after the 1st of the year....stay tuned.

No comments: